Member / Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc.
The Aon difference
Aon's mining team is your off-site risk management department. Aon combines a breadth of experience and knowledge of mining exploration and site operations with a desire to understand the complexities of your activities around the world. Our team is comprised of professional engineers, lawyers, insurance professionals and risk managers, all dedicated to your risk solutions. We help you turn risk into opportunity.
Tailored mining insurance policies
Experience - we understand the questions and risks involved in mining exploration and operations.
Diversity - A wide range of solutions from directors' and officers' liability to environmental risk, and much more.
Global and local presence - Aon's 500 offices in 120 countries worldwide - 25 of which are in Canada - allow us to work where you do.
Innovation - Solutions like Aon's annually-released Political Risk Map and the Global Risk Insight Platform (GRIP), provide insights you can use.
Five Key Focuses
- Growth of your business
- Mergers and acquisitions - due diligence
- Maximizing shareholder value
- Targeted mining exploration
- Increased production
Products and services for mining exploration and operations
- Risk management services and outsourcing
- Loss-control engineering
- Pre-loss planning
- Loss lessons
- Aon Rapid Response claims advocacy
- Actuarial consulting
- Human resources solutions
- Specialized broking by coverage
- Strategic reinsurance capacity
- Enterprise risk management
- International country compliance awareness
- Cost reduction technique
- Risk financing/captive structure
- Tailored mining insurance policies